Protoprint DURABLACK Nozzle
The Protoprint DURABLACK Nozzle is based on the commonly used length of nozzles but significantly improved. Absolutely accurate and precise nozzles are made in the Czech Republic from durable copper alloy, which is then provided with special surface treatments to achieve maximum quality.
High thermal conductivity guarantees less energy for heat up and therefore lower consumption. The nozzles have an exceptionally low coefficient of friction. The operating temperature can withstand up to 500 °C.
- Exceptionally high thermal conductivity compared to steels (330 W/mK)
- Double coating with nickel base layer and ultra-hard outer layer (> 5000 HV)
- Extremely low coefficient of friction (0.06 - 0.08)
- Operating temperature up to 500 °C
- Perfect for abrasive materials
Protoprint nozzles are designed and manufactured in the Czech Republic.