15 m Sample | 1.75 mm | PC/ABS "Natural"
PC/ABS is a polycarbonate and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene blend with excellent properties that make this high-tech material ideal for application in the automotive industry.
It is also resistant to high temperatures and can be used as a part of consumer or office electronics. It's perfect for printing parts of printers, copiers, game consoles, or keyboards. It's a filament that is light but strong at the same time and shows minimal signs of wear even after long-term use.
- Good interlayer adhesion
- Smooth finish
- Creep resistance (resistance against deformation under long-term load)
- Chemical resistance against alcohols, oils, greases, ozone, and water
- Excellent temperature resistance up to 115 °C
- Impact resistance also at low temperatures
- Higher flexural strength than ABS, ASA, and HIPS
- Recyclable, non-toxic
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||220–240 °C|
|Heated bed:||80–105 °C|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.05 mm|
|The length of the filament:||15 m|
|Available Spool variants:|
- 3D Printing Guide
- For proper printing of high-temperature-resistant materials with higher speed and quality, use the 3D printer with a heated chamber
- For good adhesion use Magigoo PC or 3DLac
- Moisture sensitive – keep in a protective resealable sachet
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimension
- Data Sheets
Comparison of our styrenic polymers:
|PC/ABS||ASA Extrafill||ABS Extrafill||HIPS Extrafill|
|Weather resistance||yellowing||UV stability||yellowing||yellowing|
|Tensile strength||42 MPa||40 MPa||32 MPa||26 MPa|
|Elongation at break||7 %||35 %||20 %||40 %|
|Impact resistance (notched)||★★★||★★★||★★||★★|
|113 °C||94 °C||96 °C||88.5 °C|
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customers can rely on the best quality at any time they use our filament.
You may also like: