PLA Extrafill "Vertigo Jade"
Catch them all!
- Vertigo "Cherry"
- Vertigo "Chocolate"
- Vertigo "Galaxy”
- Vertigo "Grey”
- Vertigo "Jade"
- Vertigo "Mystique"
- Vertigo "Starlight”
Fillamentum PLA Extrafill is a material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing
High quality of printing even in tricky details with excellent lamination. Made of natural ingredients and can be biodegraded by industrial composting.
- Good surface quality
- Easy to work with at high print speeds
- User-friendly for both home and office environments
- Ideal for models and prototypes that require aesthetic detail
- A wide range of color options available
- High surface hardness
- Suitable for room-temperature applications
- Low odor
- Biodegradable in an industrial composter
- Made of natural ingredients (100% bio-based)
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
- Safe for food contact applications
- BPA-free, styrene-free
|Working temperature:||190–210 °C|
|Heated bed:||50–60 °C|
|Diameter:||1.75 mm and 2.85 mm|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.05 mm|
750 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)
|The length of the filament:||
255 m (1.75 mm, 750 g)
97 m (2.85 mm, 750 g)
|RAL | Pantone | HEX:||
N/A | N/A | N/A
- 3D Printing Guide
- For a good adhesion use PVA glue or 3DLac
- Moisture sensitive – keep in a protective resealable sachet
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimension
- Data Sheets
Comparison of our biodegradable filaments:
|PLA Extrafill||PLA Crystal Clear||Timberfill®||NonOilen®|
|Polymer base||polylactic acid||polylactic acid||mixture of biopolymers filled with 15 % of natural fibers||polylactic acid and polyhydroxy butyrate blend|
|Biodegradability||industrial composter (months)||industrial composter (months)||industrial composter (months)||industrial composter, electric composter (90 days)|
|55 / 80 °C||55 / 110 °C||55 / 80°C||110 / 110 °C|
|Optical properties||yellowish, transparent||clear, transparent||wood-like, nontranslucent||yellowish, nontranslucent|
|Safe for food contact applications||yes||yes||no||yes|
|Recyclability||Recyclable usually with loss of mechanical properties||Recyclable usually with loss of mechanical properties||Not recyclable||Recyclable, many times without loss of properties|
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customers can rely on the best quality at any time they use our filament.
Food Contact Declaration by request on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like:
Share this item: