Dexdo Rubin Nozzle REDX | 0.60 mm + Spool 1.75 mm
This offer combines 1 Dexdo Rubin Nozzle REDX | 0.40 mm + 1 Spool 1.75 mm of composite material of your choice.
Find out more about materials in this offer here:
RED-X nozzle is designed for composite materials as our Nylon CF15 Carbon, CPE CF112 Carbon, and Nylon AF80 Aramid. The nozzle resists all common 3D-printing materials up to a hot end temperature of 450 °C.
- Extreme resistance to wear
- Contains artificial ruby with a Mohs Hardness of 9.0
- Tested for all our materials
- Do not drop the RED-X and avoid pressure.
- Do not use temperatures higher than 450°C.
- Avoid clogging the nozzle due to permanent high temperatures or temperature resistant particles in special filaments.
- Before printing, make sure the used filament exceeded the glass transition temperature.
Mandatory tools: torque wrench with 7 mm hexagonal socket, 16 mm wrench or adjustable wrench, safety gloves
Take your RED-X nozzle and screw it in by hand. Make sure there is a proper connection between heat break and the nozzle. Again, heat up your hot end and tighten the nozzle with a torque wrench (7 mm hexagonal socket) with a torque of 1 ~ 1.5 Nm.
Also, consider information as specified by the manufacturer of your 3D-Printer.