15 m Sample | 1.75 mm | Flexfill TPE 90A
High-tech Flexible material based on polyolefinic thermoplastic elastomer.
- Certification for food and skin contact applications
- Dimensional stability, smooth finish
- Pleasant to touch
- Flexible, tear strength, abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Resistant against dirt, washable
- Recyclable, BPA free, low odor
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,1 mm|
|Working temperature:||225 – 245 °C|
|50 - 60 °C|
- Flexfill TPE 90A "Natural"
- Flexfill TPE 90A "Light Grey"
- Flexfill TPE 90A "Sky Blue"
- Flexfill TPE 90A "Signal Red"
- Flexfill TPE 90A "Traffic Black"
- More about the filament Flexfill TPE 90A
- Flexible filament with hardness 90 Shore A in "Natural" color
- Data Sheets and Practical info
- Certification for food and skin contact applications (per request)
- Only in 1.75 mm diameter
- Because of its chemical structure, this material is sensitive to stress whitening. It is usual, that the stress created by impact or tension causes the microcracks. It can be partially removed by the heat gun. If possible, limit the bending of the printed object. For dynamically stressed parts, it is better to use Flexfill TPU