15 m Sample | 1.75 mm | Flexfill TPE 96A
High-tech semi-flexible material based on polyolefinic thermoplastic elastomer.
- Certification for food and skin contact applications
- Pleasant to touch
- Semi-flexible, tear strength, abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Dimensional stability and smooth finish
- Resistant to dirt, washable
- Recyclable, BPA free, low odor
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0,1 mm|
|Working temperature:||225 – 245 °C|
|50 - 60 °C|
- Flexfill TPE 96A "Natural"
- Flexfill TPE 96A "Light Grey"
- Flexfill TPE 96A "Sky Blue"
- Flexfill TPE 96A "Signal Red"
Flexfill TPE 96A "Traffic Black"
- More about the filament Flexfill TPE 96A
- Flexible filament with hardness 96 Shore A in "Natural" color
- Data Sheets and Practical info
- Certification for food and skin contact applications (per request)
- Only in 1.75 mm diameter
- Because of its chemical structure, this material is sensitive to stress whitening. It is usual, that the stress created by impact or tension causes the microcracks. It can be partially removed by the heat gun. If possible, limit the bending of the printed object. For dynamically stressed parts, it is better to use Flexfill TPU