15 m Sample | 1.75 mm | Nylon CF15 Carbon
This filament is made of polyamide 12 reinforced with 15 % of milled carbon fibers.
It is characterized by high strength, high thermal and chemical resistance, great processing stability, and rheological properties.
The material is suitable for the production of continually stressed parts, such as bearings, cogwheels, reinforcement parts, etc.
- Mechanical properties retained also under low temperatures
- Suitable for printing continually stressed parts
- Stiffness & strength
- Creep resistance (resistance against deformation under long-term load)
- Great temperature resistance
- High hardness
- Nice & smooth surface
- Low density
- Chemical resistance against a wide range of substances
- Improved tensile strength
- Low thermal expansion
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||235–260 °C|
|Heated bed:||80–110 °C|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.10 mm|
|The length of the filament:||15 m|
|Available Spool variants:||
- 3D Printing Guide
- Abrasive – Wear-resistant nozzles are recommended!
- For good adhesion use LockPAd, eventually on other bed types Magigoo PA or PVA glue
- Keep in non-translucent resealable sachet, bag, or box to minimize the effect of UV light
- Moisture sensitive – keep in a protective resealable sachet
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimension
- Data Sheets
Comparison of our Nylon family:
|Nylon AF80 Aramid||Nylon CF15 Carbon||Nylon FX256|
|Tensile strength||50.4 MPa||54.5 MPa||45 MPa|
|Elongation at break||5.8 %||103 %||50 %|
|Impact resistance||53.2 kJ/m² (unnotched) ★||86.2 kJ/m² (unnotched) ★||7 kJ/m² (notched) ★★★|
|Ease of printing||★★★||★★||★|
|Heat resistance||from -40 °C up to 140 °C||from -40 °C up to 140 °C||from -40 °C up to 140 °C|
|Heat resistance at high load||★★★★||★★★||★|
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customers can rely on the best quality at any time they use our filament.
You may also like:
Share this item: