Nylon FX256 "Vertigo Grey"
Nylon FX256 is a high-tech material that retains its excellent functional properties under a wide range of temperatures. Perfect for the most resistant prints.
It exhibits very high interlayer adhesion while flexible in a thin layer. Its low friction coefficient and high-temperature resistance make it an excellent choice for printing functional and technical parts. It's a durable material that resists a wide range of chemicals, including car fluids.
- Exceptional chemical resistance
Incredibly durable and versatile
- Good interlayer adhesion
- Wear resistance
- High impact resistance preserved also under low temperatures (at -40 °C)
- Heat resistance up to 140 °C
- Lower moisture absorption than other types of polyamide
- Good dimensional stability
- Safe for food contact applications according to EU regulation (not for Traffic Black color)
- Safe for food contact applications according to U.S. FDA regulation (only color version "Natural")
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
- Possibility of sterilization in the autoclave
|Working temperature:||235–260 °C|
|Heated bed:||80–110 °C|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.05 mm|
750 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)
|The length of the filament:||
325 m (1.75 mm, 750 g)
|RAL | Pantone | HEX:||
N/A | N/A | N/A
- Abrasive – Wear-resistant nozzles are recommended!
- 3D Printing Guide
- For good adhesion use LockPAd, eventually on other bed types Magigoo PA or PVA glue
- Moisture sensitive – keep in a protective resealable sachet
- Drying filaments before processing
- Spools Dimension
- Data Sheets
Comparison of our Nylon family:
|Nylon AF80 Aramid||Nylon CF15 Carbon||Nylon FX256|
|Tensile strength||50.4 MPa||54.5 MPa||45 MPa|
|Elongation at break||5.8 %||103 %||50 %|
|Impact resistance||53.2 kJ/m² (unnotched) ★||86.2 kJ/m² (unnotched) ★||7 kJ/m² (notched) ★★★|
|Ease of printing||★★★||★★||★|
|Heat resistance||from -40 °C up to 140 °C||from -40 °C up to 140 °C||from -40 °C up to 140 °C|
|Heat resistance at high load||★★★★||★★★||★|
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customers can rely on the best quality at any time they use our filament.
Food Contact Declaration by request on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like: