Olefinic block copolymer (OBC) is a brand-new revolutionary filament based on polyethylene. It provides high impact and wear resistance, very low density, and a waterproof surface. It is chemically resistant to a wide range of substances.
It is an honor that this filament is made using Imagin3D™ Polyethylene OBC by DOW Chemical Company.
- Smooth finish
- Temperature resistance up to 100 °C
- High impact strength
- Great layer adhesion
- Chemical resistance against acids, alcohols, glycols, and water
- Very low density
- After 3D printing, the object is flexible for 1 week
- Good electrical insulation
- Low moisture absorption
- Barrier properties – low gas permeability
- Low-sticky, non-wetting surface
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
|Working temperature:||180-210 °C|
|Heated bed:||70-100 °C|
|Available diameters:||1.75 mm|
|Diameter tolerance:||+/- 0.10 mm|
|Weight:||600 g of filament (+ 230 g spool)|
|The length of the filament:||260 m (1.75 mm, 600 g)|
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customers can rely on the best quality at any time they use our filament.
Share this item: